Gluten free, dairy free, soya free & egg free treats without the guilt!
230g Almond Butter
6 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1-2 tablespoons clear honey
6 tablespoons cocoa powder
6 tablespoons desiccated coconut
1. Place all ingredients into a bowl & mix well.
2. Line a shallow baking tin or glass dish with parchment paper, pouring in the mixture evenly until it’s about an inch thick.
3. Place into the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to set solid.
4. Cut into 1” squares to serve.
5. Store any remaining fudge in the fridge or freezer.
Amy Griffiths, Well Being Freedom Services Ltd ©